Ok, I must admit, I like the format of this blog, I just don't like how I can't seem to find anybody. I found Tiny T's blog but it won't let me add her to my list of blogs to follow. Her blog led me to my witty friend, Carrie's blog. And I think she has an unnatural obsession with eyebrows!! No, really...just read her blog! Very talented and gifted with words she is.
So that makes a grand total of TWO blogs I found on here. Humph. Well, maybe I will start blogging here and it might catch on to others. Who knows.
OKTHXBI
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The sad thing is that I didn't have an unnatural fascination with eyebrows until after I started blogging. Blogging will warp you. ;)
Well I found yours and can post comments.... And I see you are now one of my avid followers so that must mean you are now able to read and post on my blog yes?!
Post a Comment