Jayne: (wearing ugly homemade hat) "How's it sit? Pretty cunning, don'tchya think?"
Kaylee: "I think it's the sweetest hat ever."
Book: "Makes a statement."
Jayne: "Yeah, yeah!"
Wash: "A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything."
Jayne: "Damn straight."

So I am mixed with emotion. On one hand I am offended but on the other hand, I can't stop laughing! So I found a happy medium and considered it funny by calling him Jayne for the rest of the time. True Hi-larity had ensued. And if nothing else...it did its job and kept my honey's head warm. So there.
Ladies and Gentlemen...my hubby in his homemade scarf and hat:
Halloweekends October 17,2008
Halloweekends October 17,2008(I think I will be making him an "actual" Jayne Cobb hat for Christmas.)

1 comment:
Not very ninja-like of you to tell him what you're going to make him for Christmas! Silly, you tell him AFTER Christmas :P
Jane hat would be awesome though because Firefly is awesome :D
Post a Comment