Saturday, February 14, 2009

UPDATES!!!

Well, I haven't posted in a while. For anyone who happens to stumble onto this blog, I have still been keeping up on my MySpace account blog.

Anywho...

Lets start with the holidays. We kept it simple for Christmas and the girls had such a good holiday. Then New Years, we went to our friends annual gathering and had a good time there with all our friends. Now January...I turned 30!! It was truly an amazing week! My mom took me to Chicago for three days and on day 2 we went to see Wicked on stage! (This was a big deal because the show was formally closing on 1-25 and our tickets were on 1-21!!!) I think our cast was *actually* better than the original Broadway cast!!! Dee Roscoli was our Elphaba and Annaleigh Ashford was our Glinda. Truly a wonderful performance!! Afterwards, we did a little shopping and got dinner and hit some of the local watering holes. We ended the night at a Jazz Club. When I got back to town, we had a party on friday (1-23 my actual birthday) we went to Nagoya then to Ragtime Ricks. It was such a blast! Its like I had a WEEK of birthday!!! I haven't decided if I like being 30 yet. I will say that I was ok with turning 30 but now that its here...we'll see.

OH! I almost forgot! I bid on another position at work and I got it! I start in the new clinic on March 2nd. I am really excited on getting out of the dungeon! There may also be a pay increase involved!!

On a yarn-y note: I have found my own slice of heaven! There is a yarn store not TEN MINUTES from my house!! SQUEE!! I have been in there twice and I plan on going back again and again! The ladies that run the store are soo sweet and the selection of yarn makes me want to drool.

Speaking of yarn and yarn-y things...I have finished several more pairs of pants. I will hopefully post pictures soon. I will be uploading them to myspace and facebook for sure.

2009 is looking like its gonna be a good year! The girls will be 9 in 2 weeks...*gulp* Almost to double digits! Catch you all on the flip side!!!

No comments: